Martes, Disyembre 6, 2016

Third Week of My OJT



December 6, 2016

            After three weeks of duty in Philippine Statistics Office, I realized how hard to be an employee is. I realized what might be my future job someday if I’ll be applying work. I realized that it is better to work in an office than working direct under the sun, just like what farmers and carpenters feels.
            Working in PSA office, I knew about the meaning of Cenomar, about what will be the purpose of that particular document. I only know all about it at the moment when I was assign to release those documents to clients. I enjoy working on PSA and I love to be part of it as one of their employee someday. We encodes a lot of NSO documents and store it to their database. The week started from November 28, 2016 up to December 2, 2016.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento